A blog about making art and other things using cloth, paper, paint, colour, stitch, and all sorts of exciting techniques, some of which I'm sure I still have to discover! I hope that the joy all this gives me is visible in what you can see here.

Friday 5 February 2010

Friday 5th Feb 2010

I've had a great day today, over-dyeing the fabrics from last month, (see below) and they don't look like that any more!! Will be washing them over the weekend, so no pics yet. Also did some tray dyeing, and I think it's going to be one of my favourite techniques, pics of those pieces too coming later! watch this space.

2 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see what you have done Cath....Jan

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wait with baited breath. I do a lot of tray dyeing and it produces stunning results.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments and prefer to reply straight away on the same page, that way it feels more like a friendly chat!