A blog about making art and other things using cloth, paper, paint, colour, stitch, and all sorts of exciting techniques, some of which I'm sure I still have to discover! I hope that the joy all this gives me is visible in what you can see here.

Tuesday 2 February 2010

2nd February 2010 Baby paraphernalia bag


I wanted to make a "Baby Paraphernalia Bag" for our daughter's first baby, due in April. I mixed together a couple of ideas from two bags I saw in a magazine, and this is the result. Plenty of compartments for all those bits and pieces that todays Mums seem to need, and when the babe becomes a toddler, it can be used for storing games, small toys, crayons, books etc.

I must say I'm rather pleased with the result, all I have to do now is get it over to New Zealand!!

2 comments:

  1. Such a gorgeous bright bag and so useful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it!!! I cant wait to use it! Thankyou so much, I'm so lucky!!! x x x

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments and prefer to reply straight away on the same page, that way it feels more like a friendly chat!