A blog about making art and other things using cloth, paper, paint, colour, stitch, and all sorts of exciting techniques, some of which I'm sure I still have to discover! I hope that the joy all this gives me is visible in what you can see here.

Saturday 13 February 2010

Saturday 13th February 2010

Today I collected what was left of my work from The Corner Gallery.

It has been a really positive experience, and I've enjoyed having my work "out there" for people to see and hopefully enjoy.

I came home with far less than I delivered, and Jackie Khan who owns and runs the gallery has been fantastic, and so enthusiastic about it all. Thankyou Jackie for all your hard work and encouragement, I'm already looking forward to Trainer's Day at Epsom on 8th August when we will hopefully have another brilliant day.

Good luck with your launch tomorrow of the Jack Vettriano prints, I'm sure it will also be another huge success.

If you are in the area, check out The Corner gallery, 11a Beeches Avenue, Carshlton Beeches, Surrey.

3 comments:

  1. It was a lovely exhibition, congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you had so much success. Good luck at Epsom.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Tessa and Maggi,

    It was a very positive experience, now I need to concentrate on being creative again!!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments and prefer to reply straight away on the same page, that way it feels more like a friendly chat!