Done! I decided that this didn't need a crow after all, it stands alone as a mandala type piece, so I finished it off today, and I'm now planning my next piece. I've included a few close-up shots below, and you can probably see that it's really quite rough, the edges of the fabric are fraying, but it is the look I wanted.
I spent the rest of today making a few more stamps, and also had a go at cutting a lino type print of my robin. I think I need to buy some better cutting tools, but I did enjoy doing it, and tested out my stamps a few times as you can see from the photos below.
Finally, I made some experimental stamps from the clay that needs a 15 minute bake in a low oven. It is very lightweight, and easy to roll out and takes a good impression from whatever is pressed into the surface. I also thought I'd have a go at making some jewellery to see what it turns out like. It can be painted and varnished, so it will be interesting to see how they turn out.
Here's wishing you all a peaceful and creative week.