A blog about making art and other things using cloth, paper, paint, colour, stitch, and all sorts of exciting techniques, some of which I'm sure I still have to discover! I hope that the joy all this gives me is visible in what you can see here.

Saturday 10 January 2015

Still Playing!




The three above are the way it's going, but maybe without my friend Mr. Crow....(or is it Mrs.?)
The four below were the results of my playing this morning, but were soon abandoned!





Big sigh!! but I'm determined to get there in the end, so thanks for following me on this one!

3 comments:

  1. Love the top ones, not so sure about the bottom four at all, although they would look great bashed with an embellisher machine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cath, nothing is wasted. If you don't like it or it doesn't work put it away and maybe use it another day, cut up, over dyed etc.

    Love those top pics.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The top three are great. I agree with you about the bottom ones, they lack structure

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments and prefer to reply straight away on the same page, that way it feels more like a friendly chat!