A blog about making art and other things using cloth, paper, paint, colour, stitch, and all sorts of exciting techniques, some of which I'm sure I still have to discover! I hope that the joy all this gives me is visible in what you can see here.

Saturday 15 September 2018

A walk with friends on the South Downs


My latest panel inspired by a walk in early July last year. 


We did a circular walk on the South Downs, starting opposite the Seven Sisters Country Park in East Sussex, through Friston Forest and West Dean. I have included some of the photos I took, which I have used as inspiration for my watercolour panel



Farm land as well as the forest area.




Lots of plants, flowers and insects, and as it was a lovely warm day, the air was really buzzing with it all. 



So lucky to have all of this on my doorstep, who wouldn't be inspired!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments and prefer to reply straight away on the same page, that way it feels more like a friendly chat!