A blog about making art and other things using cloth, paper, paint, colour, stitch, and all sorts of exciting techniques, some of which I'm sure I still have to discover! I hope that the joy all this gives me is visible in what you can see here.

Wednesday, 7 January 2015

Taking a break!


After four days of struggle, albeit enjoyable struggle, I decided to take a break today! 


These photos are hopefully self explanatory.


Above, some of my own hand made stamps, and above that, a selection of gelli prints I made today, combined with my stamps.







These were all printed onto pieces of recycled white sheeting, using acrylic paint mixed with with acrylic textile medium.

It felt good to just mindlessly roll paint, arrange leaves onto my gelli plate, and stamp with my old faithful stamps!

I feel a few postcards in the making , and then, dare I say it, shshhh! a return of the (crow)