A blog about making art and other things using cloth, paper, paint, colour, stitch, and all sorts of exciting techniques, some of which I'm sure I still have to discover! I hope that the joy all this gives me is visible in what you can see here.

Monday 21 July 2014

Link to my Etsy shop including these brooches.


I have just re-opened my Etsy shop, and for some reason the link that I could put on the sidebar doesn't want to play! So, I'm putting a link on here. Please take a few minutes to browse my wares, thank you in advance, and I hope you enjoy what you see!

3 comments:

  1. They are lovely Cath and I'm sure that they will sell well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Maggi, I'm keeping my fingers crossed!

      Delete
  2. That is most welcome, Cath! Those should be nice things to add in our collection, with the clear-eyed, vibrant colors and illustrations. Glad that you placed those stuff on Etsy for all the world to see and have. Best of luck on that venture and welcome back!

    Michelle Pittman @ Maverick Web Marketing

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments and prefer to reply straight away on the same page, that way it feels more like a friendly chat!