A blog about making art and other things using cloth, paper, paint, colour, stitch, and all sorts of exciting techniques, some of which I'm sure I still have to discover! I hope that the joy all this gives me is visible in what you can see here.

Sunday 8 July 2018

Moths


Another four page concertina, this time featuring Moths. I am fascinated by the patterns and colours on moth wings.


I have photographed the pages while flat, but the first three images also show where the folds of the pages are.



Some close ups



I have sketched the moths in pen first before adding the watercolour.


Another little project to keep me sane during this continuing heatwave.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments and prefer to reply straight away on the same page, that way it feels more like a friendly chat!