A blog about making art and other things using cloth, paper, paint, colour, stitch, and all sorts of exciting techniques, some of which I'm sure I still have to discover! I hope that the joy all this gives me is visible in what you can see here.

Sunday 24 January 2010

Saturday 23rd January 2010


I have an exhibition on at the moment of my textile art. It's at The Corner Gallery in Beeches Avenue, Carshalton Beeches, Surrey. It's on until the 13th February, and so far has been doing really well, and quite a few pieces of my work have been sold.

It's been a very busy year, getting all the pieces together for this, my first solo exhibition, but well worth all the hard work. It has really stretched me too, and I've surprised myself at what I have achieved.

Above are some images from the gallery.

1 comment:

  1. 13 more days to go then and I am sure you will see a lot more of your work, it is all stunning and beautifully displayed.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments and prefer to reply straight away on the same page, that way it feels more like a friendly chat!