A blog about making art and other things using cloth, paper, paint, colour, stitch, and all sorts of exciting techniques, some of which I'm sure I still have to discover! I hope that the joy all this gives me is visible in what you can see here.

Tuesday 19 January 2010

Tuesday 19th January 2010

Why does this feel so scary?

I'm intending to use this blog as a sort of diary really, the only difference being that it's not going to be private! THAT'S the scary bit.

I love to make textile art and to be creative with cloth, colour and stitch. My plan is to post regular updates of what I'm doing, with descriptions and photos. It will be good to look back over the months, and to see where my creative journey is taking me.

You (whoever you may be) will be very welcome to take a peek whenever you feel inclined, and to share in my ramblings.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Cath,
    great to see you Blogging at last, Oh I shall definitely be peeking and will link you to my Blog too.
    Jan

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will be peeking too!!!!!!! Its brilliant for me being so far away to see what your getting up to in so much detail!!!! So write away!!!!! x x x

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments and prefer to reply straight away on the same page, that way it feels more like a friendly chat!