A blog about making art and other things using cloth, paper, paint, colour, stitch, and all sorts of exciting techniques, some of which I'm sure I still have to discover! I hope that the joy all this gives me is visible in what you can see here.

Tuesday 5 February 2019

A Slow Start


A seasonal watercolour painting, where I have used photos from my previous garden taken a few winters ago.




After the Christmas break, I seem to have taken a while to get back into the mood for creating art. These images show my playful starting point to get myself jump started again!


Inspired by The Kemshall's DMTV video using text, I have layered up Gelli prints, collage and hand written text to create these textured surfaces.



At last, I seem to be getting my Mojo back, so hopefully it won't be too long before I can add some more exciting posts of what I'm now getting up to!


Thanks again for looking in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments and prefer to reply straight away on the same page, that way it feels more like a friendly chat!