A blog about making art and other things using cloth, paper, paint, colour, stitch, and all sorts of exciting techniques, some of which I'm sure I still have to discover! I hope that the joy all this gives me is visible in what you can see here.

Saturday 30 October 2010

Fun characters!

Mrs. Moocroak

Mr Moocroak and Junior

Characters with a sting in their tails!

Mrs. Frou Frou...(my alter ego?)

Liz Ebra

Mrs. F takes Liz for a walk!

Patchwork character for my grandson.


I've enjoyed making some fun characters in the past, there is something very satisfying about letting your imagination run riot and producing something truly unique.
All hand stitched apart from the last one, and easy to make on cold dark winter evenings in front of the tele.

3 comments:

  1. I love Mrs Moocroak, Cath. She is brilliant!!
    Caz x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Caz, My grandaughter has taken a liking to her too, so she is now in her growing collection of soft toys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What fun, these are so imaginative. Lucky grandkids!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments and prefer to reply straight away on the same page, that way it feels more like a friendly chat!