A blog about making art and other things using cloth, paper, paint, colour, stitch, and all sorts of exciting techniques, some of which I'm sure I still have to discover! I hope that the joy all this gives me is visible in what you can see here.

Friday 2 July 2010

Hundertwasser inspired July JQ.

Here is my July Journal Quilt for the cqgb. The same techniques were used as for the May and June quilts, small pieces of fabric bonded onto background fabric to build up a mosaic like pattern. Machine quilted and finished with metallic fabric paints.

4 comments:

  1. I really like this theme, Cath.
    Caz X

    ReplyDelete
  2. All those little dots are paint? Nice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic JQ and I love the results in the last post, even the ones that you didn't like so much.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for visiting and commenting on my blog. Come again, as I will to yours.

    I like the green pages in your journal. Not being able to draw well, I have been hesitant about my new art journal (inspired by Melanie Testa). I finally got something in it yesterday.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments and prefer to reply straight away on the same page, that way it feels more like a friendly chat!