A blog about making art and other things using cloth, paper, paint, colour, stitch, and all sorts of exciting techniques, some of which I'm sure I still have to discover! I hope that the joy all this gives me is visible in what you can see here.

Friday 28 December 2012

Some 'Too Late' gift ideas!



I did manage to make up one book, book wrap and a couple of lavender sachets as a Christmas gift, but unfortunately I didn't give myself enough time to make up any more. I got as far as the leaf printing, and the 'Falling Leaves 2012' embroidery, but the rest have been put together since! Nothing much more to say about them really, I think the photos below are self explanatory. The books have been made up of a selection of papers, suitable either for sketching, or using as scrap books.











Machine stitching on the wrap above.



Hand stitch on this example.





If you have read this far, I wish you all a very happy, healthy, peaceful and ofcourse CREATIVE New Year!







2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous work Cath, as always. Have a very happy and creative New Year. Irene

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Irene, and a very happy and creative 2013 to you too. x

      Delete

I love to read your comments and prefer to reply straight away on the same page, that way it feels more like a friendly chat!