Gelli print above.
simplified sketch of jelly print.
Sketch drafted onto cotton cloth and coloured with Derwent Inktense blocks and pencils.
Didn't like it so I sliced it up and re-arranged it.
The verticals seemed too strong so I added some squares to break up the lines and stitched them down I also added some further stitching to outline some of the shapes.
Didn't like it, so I painted over it all in white paint, and then started to colour it in again.
Oh dear, it still wasn't working, so I added lots of gold paint and used some stenciling before cutting it up into six postcards!
Better than just chucking it in the bin I suppose, and at least I have some cards for friends when I forget to buy some.