A blog about making art and other things using cloth, paper, paint, colour, stitch, and all sorts of exciting techniques, some of which I'm sure I still have to discover! I hope that the joy all this gives me is visible in what you can see here.

Sunday 25 March 2018

An enjoyable and successful exhibition.


Alongside our exhibition, we ran workshops for all ages. I'm only including a very small percentage of what was available, mainly because I was involved in these, and able to take some photos. Live chicken, and owl drawing was also included, plus clay work. All proved to be very popular.



These photos show some of the work in progress for the felt book wrap workshops.






There were also some simple printing workshops, and the results were wonderful, I just love those owl prints.






Children were also involved, and I think that one little four year old decided that 'birds' were definitely not his thing, so he produced the joyful sunny day at seaside above.


Well, we were all delighted with the response we had had to our exhibition, so many lovely compliments, with the bonus of some healthy sales. It was very successful, albeit hard work, so I think we are looking forward to a well deserved Easter break.
Thanks for joining me once again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments and prefer to reply straight away on the same page, that way it feels more like a friendly chat!