The weekend collagraph workshop was so inspirational, I've become impatient to do more! I still need to buy the correct inks and paper, but decided to have a go anyway, with what I already have.
I've used relief ink instead of etching ink, and some mixed media paper instead of the recommended cartridge paper. However, I made a couple of plates using some fennel seed heads from the garden, foil and glue.
I made a ghost print of the full seed head, but all three prints needed some extra work. I have added extra colour and detail with watercolour and gouache paint, but have thoroughly enjoyed myself again, and feel reasonably happy with the results.