June's journal quilt. I used transfer paint, and while it was still wet on the copy paper I pressed some leaves and cling film into the surface, then let it dry. The image was ironed onto some Lutradur, but some of the leaves didn't show up too well, so I painted them with some gold acrylic, and printed them over the top. The butterflies were appliqued onto the surface.
I have been meaning to work on more ideas from the photo I took some years ago in my nephews barn. Just one panel this time, and while I had the transfer paint and Lutradur out, thought I'd have a go with this image again. I may add some beads for more 'crunch'.
Another little 6" x 4" abstract piece. I will probably mount this onto a small canvas.
I have been 'having a go' at some lino printing, and recently bought some of that easy carve stuff to try. I think I've been put off in the past because the lino has always been so hard to carve. Mind you, I have also just discovered that it should be warmed up first to soften it, so you live and learn! Anyway, I decided to carve one of my crows, and above is the result, but I definitely need more practise! Below is the robin I carved some weeks ago, but I have 'tweaked' it a bit, and am a bit happier with it now.
I seem to be jumping around a bit at the moment, with different ideas and techniques, but that's me I'm afraid, it stops me from feeling stuck, and keeps my interest!
I hope I've kept yours, and that you'll look in again next time.