A blog about making art and other things using cloth, paper, paint, colour, stitch, and all sorts of exciting techniques, some of which I'm sure I still have to discover! I hope that the joy all this gives me is visible in what you can see here.

Tuesday, 6 January 2015

Those pesky crows!


I've now spent the last four days working on this 'Hundertwasser inspired background' theme for my crows, but somehow as soon as I add those pesky birds, it all seems to go wrong! I like this background, but the crow? those egg shapes?........Naaa!! Not working, and there is too much stitching on the crows to unpick them all. I may have to put them away for a week or two, and then rethink what to do. In the meantime, I think I'll go onto my next inspiring Hundertwasser image, and see what I can do with that!

Hope you're all having as much fun as I am!