A blog about making art and other things using cloth, paper, paint, colour, stitch, and all sorts of exciting techniques, some of which I'm sure I still have to discover! I hope that the joy all this gives me is visible in what you can see here.

Thursday 20 March 2014

Working small.



A couple of brooches I've stitched this week. It has been good to do a bit of hand sewing, and the wedding preps are nearly all done now, so I've got a bit more time again. I'm going to make a few more, and then I'm hoping to sell them.


These zentangles are also quite small, about 4" square, and something that's easy to do while sitting in the armchair watching TV. Lots of websites on how to make these, so I won't go into details, but they are an enjoyable way to relax with a pen and paper.



That's about it for now, but I hope you are enjoying your time with creative pursuits, have fun!

5 comments:

I love to read your comments and prefer to reply straight away on the same page, that way it feels more like a friendly chat!