A blog about making art and other things using cloth, paper, paint, colour, stitch, and all sorts of exciting techniques, some of which I'm sure I still have to discover! I hope that the joy all this gives me is visible in what you can see here.

Saturday 4 February 2012

Magic Red Carpet, February's JQ.

A Magic Red Carpet! If I could sit on it and ask it to carry me off to some far flung paradise, I think it would have to be somewhere in Whangarei, New Zealand.......which is where my daughter, her partner and my gorgeous little grandson live! It is also a very beautiful place, and it has the advantage of being summer there at the moment! Unfortunately though, it is just my A4 Journal quilt for February!
Enhanced by Zemanta

5 comments:

  1. Can I join you on your magic carpet?? Lovely!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are really doing well with the red Cath. If it works, can I borrow your magic carpet please?

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments and prefer to reply straight away on the same page, that way it feels more like a friendly chat!