A blog about making art and other things using cloth, paper, paint, colour, stitch, and all sorts of exciting techniques, some of which I'm sure I still have to discover! I hope that the joy all this gives me is visible in what you can see here.

Thursday 26 May 2011

Unfolding The Quilts

PLEASE VOTE NOW
You can vote for this project between the 31st May and 20th June 2011, and all you have to do is click on the button in the column on the right! Then go to the 'Heritage' link, click, and scroll down to 'Unfolding the Quilts' Easy! To find out what all this is about, just visit http://www.quiltersguild.org.uk/ and all will be revealed. Oh, and Thanks, in anticipation!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments and prefer to reply straight away on the same page, that way it feels more like a friendly chat!